- Gulf Coast Engineering provides structural steel detailed fabrication drawings using SDS/2 detailing software.
- The SDS/2 modeling system enables us to prepare 3D models of entire steel structures including all information required for ordering, fabricating, and erecting steel.
- GCE utilizes Solidworks and AutoCAD software to detail Mechanical Bridge projects.
- Our steel detailing services also include assembly drawings, advanced bill of materials and anchor bolt layouts and templates.
- GCE can produce CNC files and other data to allow for material ordering, job scheduling and programming of fabrication equipment.
- GCE employs degreed engineers, who are able to identify and review design conflicts in the detailing phase.
- SDS/2, Solidworks, AutoCAD
Testing and Inspection Services
GCE offers testing and inspection services for a variety of codes performed by certified technicians including:
- Visual inspection by Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI)
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Magnetic Testing (MT), Dye Penetrant Testing (PT), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Destructive Testing
- Coatings Inspections